New Product Announcement Summary
Positive growth and change marked 2012 for Armscor and Rock Island Armory. Starting with a transition of leadership that embraced a strong legacy with a new vibrancy and passion for the sport of shooting.
Infrastructure was expanded through the acquisition of equipment combined with the new and exciting products highlighted by the introduction of the soon to be classic TCM ammo and firearms.
Growth exceeded industry levels with the expansion into the US. Armscor and Rock Island Armory are positioned to continue this rapid pace well into 2013 and on into 2014.
Key milestones of 2012
- The succession of Martin Tuason to head the company taking over the reigns from his father’s legacy of leadership.
- The building of the Armscor and Rock Island brand and website in the USA giving the companies a new and modern look moving forward.
- Doubling of production capacity in both the Philipines and the US due to demand for Armscor and RIA products with future expansion already being put in place to meet anticipated rapid growth.
- The introduction of the Armscor exclusive TCM ammo that outperforms all other ammo in its category.
- The continued leadership and legacy in the 1911 platform of handguns.
- The launch of a new website dedicated to Armscor & RIA products and the community of shooters that share the company’s passion as witnessed by the growth of Armscor Nation facebook fans going from 0 to 50,000 in one year.
Key company initiatives for 2013
- Continue to make the growth of the sport of shooting accessible to all shooters through the expansion of the price/performance leadership of Armscor and RIA products.
- The introductions of handguns and rifles that harness the power of the TCM ammo.
- Planned production capabilities that will more than double the current output based on the growing popularity of the companies’ ammo and firearm offerings.
Armscor can trace its beginnings all the way back to 1905, when the first Squires, Bingham & Co. headquarters was established in the Philippines. After years of trading clothing, firearms, ammunition, and other items; the company was eventually bought and renamed “Sportsmen’s Headquarters” in 1930.
Learn more about Armscor at www.armscor.com.