The latest models are the Christini AWD 450 Enduro and the AWD 450 Military Edition used by U.S. Navy Seals in Afghanistan and now available for retail.
Indianapolis, Ind. – Christini Tecnhologies has upgraded its all-wheel-drive motorcycles for 2013. The lineup now includes 250cc and 300cc two-stroke dirtbikes as well as 450cc four-stroke dirtbikes that also come in dual-sport and supermoto versions. The latest models are the Christini AWD 450 Enduro and the AWD 450 Military Edition used by U.S. Navy Seals in Afghanistan and now available for retail.
Model updates for 2013 include:
- Marzocchi 48 mm sealed cartridge forks
- Redesigned top and bottom triple claims that weigh 220 grams less
- Redesigned dropout gearboxes for increased side load capacity and better cooling of the brake system
- Redesigned rear sprocket that’s now red-anodized with an outer ring of steel teeth for greater durability
- A front AWD hub (houses the front driving mechanism) weighing almost 140 grams less and having an improved internal bearing for support
- Front and rear wave brake rotors laser-cut from 420 stainless steel
- Billet aluminum gas cap featuring a laser-etched spiral logo with a red-anodized finish, as well as a one-way vent line allowing the tank to breathe while preventing fuel from splashing
- Fox Podium RC2 Shock on the AWD 250 and AWD 300 two-stroke model that comes with an improved Dual Speed Compression, improved spring preload adjuster, externally adjustable rebound, and a piggyback aluminum reservoir
- Aluminum exhaust with a carbon fiber heat shield
- Custom-designed radiators and hoses for better cooling flow and the ability to upgrade to an aftermarket fan
The AWD 450 Military Edition features more than 25 add-on parts for extra protection and longevity. Christini also teamed up with Higher Ground Gear, a maker of technical fabric products for the U.S. military, to offer the option of a gear package that includes camouflage and a Pouch Attachment Ladder System.
About Christini Technologies
Christini’s patented mechanical All Wheel Drive system delivers power from the motorcycle transmission to the front wheel through a series of chains and shafts. We are the worlds only AWD motorcycle manufacturer and are constantly developing our system for new models.
Learn more at www.christini.com.Source: www.dealernews.com