Industry Celebrities at Otis Booth #1905, 2012 NRAAM
St. Louis, MO — (gunsandtactics.com) — Otis Technology, manufacturer and industry leader in firearms cleaning systems and accessories invites you to visit booth #1905 at the 141st NRA Annual Meetings in St. Louis, MO.
The 2012 NRA Show is also the best place to meet your favorite Outdoor TV Show Hosts and Otis celebrity Pro Staff shooters- only in the Otis booth!
On Friday, April 13th stop in to meet an all star line up of Otis sponsored TV Hosts!
- Mike Stroff and Jamie Satterfield of Savage Outdoors TV on the Sportsman’s Channel
- Matt Hughes of Texas Trophy Hunters TV on the Outdoor Channel
- Hal Shaffer of Drop Zone TV on the Outdoor Channel
- Doug Koenig of Doug Koenig’s Championship Season on the Pursuit Channel
- Chad Belding of the Fowl Life and Dead Dog Walkin’ on the Sportsman’s Channel
This team will be together and ready to meet and greet friends and fans from 11AM-12Noon. Members of the Otis Pro Staff Olympic and Shooting team will also be on hand for photo opportunities and to talk about why they choose Otis.
- Olympic Biathletes Tracy and Lanny Barnes will be in the Otis booth from 1PM-2PM. Tracy and Lanny are twin Biathletes, World Junior Medalists, US National Champions, that have been Gunning and Running since 1999.
- UFC Hall of Famer and 9 Time Welterweight Champion Matt Hughes will be in the Otis booth from 3PM-4PM. With a record of 44-7, Matt has traveled the world and has become a household name amongst mixed martial arts fans. Outside of maintaining his fighting career, Matt enjoys hunting and spending time with his family.
Saturday’s lineup is just as exciting with:
- Matt Hughes kicking off the morning with a visit to the Otis booth from 9AM-10AM.
- Tracy and Lanny Barnes from 1PM-2PM.
One last meet and greet from your favorite Outdoor TV Hosts:
- Mike Stroff and Jamie Satterfield
- Matt Hughes
- Hal Shaffer
- Doug Koenig
- Chad Belding from 2PM-3PM rounds out the booth visitors for the day
As the NRA Show comes to a close on Sunday, take advantage of the last chance to meet:
- Matt Hughes from 11AM-12PM
- Tracy and Lanny Barnes from 1PM-2PM
- Doug Koenig from 3PM-4PM. With the title of “Best All Around Shooter in the World,” Doug has set the bar high in his professional shooting life. He has compiled a record that is unmatched in the world of competitive shooting with over 50 major shooting championships.
Otis Technology is giving too many reasons to not stop by booth #1905.
Otis Technology is known for manufacturing the most advanced gun cleaning systems available.
The superior Breech-to-Muzzle® design combined with unmatched quality has positioned Otis as the gun care system of choice with the US Military. Otis Technology is SMART GUN CARE.
For more information on this Press Release or any products included in our release log onto otistec.com or contact Cara Peebles: Corporate PR Coordinator 315.348.4300 Ext: 2449 Otis Technology, 6987 Laura Street, Lyons Falls, New York 13368.