The Polymer AR Market Has Reached a New Level
Polymer AR rifles have had a rough time. Their quality and reliability are often in the back of a shooter’s mind, "Is this plastic rifle going to blow apart in my hands?" or "Will this plastic rifle last?"
Fortunately for us, polymer rifles have evolved into reliable, quality firearms.
One company has taken the polymer rifle to a new level, Kaiser US Shooting Products.
From their website:
The X7 Fusion Rifle is built using Kaiser shooting products own Polymer upper and lower receiver Platform. Injection molded, long and short strand glass infused, special polymers for impact resistance, shatter resistance.
Upper 5.5oz | Lower 5.2 oz
Short strand and long strand fibers fused with virgin polymer | Impact Resistant Modifiers | UV resistant
- REINFORCED FOR A LIFETIME OF SERVICE
7071 Hard anodized aluminum inserts around Fire control group and breakdown pins | 7071 Hard anodized aluminum inserts for buffer tube mount
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We stand by our American Made rifles with a limited lifetime warranty from the factory.
These receivers can stand up to amazing abuse. With our test rifles hitting 50+K rounds with minimal wear and no failures attributed to the receivers, we stand by our line of rifles with a limited lifetime warranty. Ultralight materials coupled with the revolutionary NP3 coated BCG means these rifles need no lubrication.
Low friction and no lubrication means these guns run cleaner, cooler, and longer. The polymer receivers have virtually no heat transference meaning they can be shot more comfortably and for longer periods. The light weight make it equally idea for tactical use, as a pack gun, or a hunting rifle. The X7 fusion AR type rifle platform is a new rifle for a new generation.
Mike and Veronica started their first company in 2000. Branching out further into the Firearms industry after much success with their military and LE contracts they opened Kaiser Shooting products in 2005. Their flagship product the Patented Universal sight tool UNI-PRO tool. This has since been picked up and carried by Kimber and ROBAR and other outfitters in industry. KSP was the one of the first to offer a stainless steel and tungsten guide rod for Glock pistols that replaced the polymer guide rod. Expanding on that success they continued to produce Glock specific parts including Magwells, sights, extended slide releases, slide locks and many other products.
In 2014 they released their polymer upper and lower AR15 type rifle. This is one of the first fully polymer rifles of this platform. Ultralight materials coupled with the revolutionary NP3 coated BCG means these rifles need no lubrication. Low friction and no lubrication means these guns run cleaner, cooler, and longer. The polymer receivers have virtually no heat transference meaning they can be shot more comfortably and for longer periods. The light weight make it equally idea for tactical use, as a pack gun, or a hunting rifle. The X7 fusion AR type rifle platform is a new rifle for a new generation.
- This year in 2015 KSP will be attending the 2015 SHOT show to launch their updated and complete rifle, pistol, and ultralight models featuring fully polymer upper, lower, and hand guards.
- KSP is a specialized firearms company. They have been reached out to for special projects by foreign and domestic agencies. Most recently our rifles are now carried on active duty in Arizona by law enforcement agencies.
- Kaiser Shooting Products has a CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, and all manual support equipment on sight for custom applications.
- In 2014 KSP launched their X7Fusion line of rifles.
- 2015 KSP we launched the complete x7 fusion Rifles and pistols.
Contact Kaiser US at:
Kaiser Shooting Products
3663 E 44th St
Tucson, AZ 85713
Office- (520) 561-8227
* The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine,
the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.