Griffin Armaments’ Revolution Silencer Series brings new to market features and versatility in the pistol silencer class. The Mod 3 Revolution Series silencers are now rated for 7.62×39, 300 BLK supersonic, and 5.56mm for hunting applications.
"We saw the market trending In our direction on our modular silencer concept and we thought it was time to kick it up a notch and get back on top of the dog pile. So we decided to re-engineer the product and improve it with a lot of versatility and some high pressure caliber application." -Austin, Lead engineer and primary owner of Griffin stated. He continued, "With the HPA losing steam, and silencers continuing to have a tax stamp associated, we wanted to give the customers more usability in the product. Ultimately it would be great if the HPA were to pass in some form, but it doesn’t like it will anytime soon. I think consumers are going to be putting their money into versatile products and we are happy to provide those for them."
The Mod 3 Revolution Series silencers also now support the Griffin Taper Mount Muzzle Devices for hunting application.
In closing, Austin stated, "I feel these silencers are great for people who want to buy something fun like a pistol silencer but who might want it to do double duty with centerfire and rimfire hunting applications. There’s more to shooting than staying on the range and dumping magazines and these products cater to the practical outdoorsman just as much as the recreational shooter. More states are hunting legal than ever before and it’s a great time to protect your hearing while enjoying one of America’s oldest traditions."
Griffins Revolution Line includes:
REV 9 (9mm)
- Size: 7.6"x1.375"
- Price: $795msrp
- Weight: 11.2oz full size, 9.7oz (short)
- SPL: 127db (Full Length), 124db (Short)
REV 45 (45acp)
- Size: 8.2"x1.375"
- Price: $849msrp
- Weight: 12oz full size, 10.5oz (short)
- SPL: 130bd (Full Length), 138.5db (Short)
- Modular for length: Rev9 7.6" full and 6.1" (short) — Rev 45 8.2" full 6.7" (short)
- Integral 3 Lug interface available (Full stainless construction)
- Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield interfaces for Taper Mount support
- RTZ™ (Return to Zero) baffle technology, provides locking assembly
- 17-4 stainless steel and 7075 aluminum material construction
- Melonite QPQ, H900 heat treated, and Mil-Spec Type 3 hardcoat anodized
- Take down tool included
- Piston included, 1/2×28" with Rev 9 and .578×28" with Rev45
- End user serviceable
* The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.