BOISE, Idaho – Caracal USA is proud to welcome Rainier Arms as an Authorized Caracal® Dealer. Rainier Arms is one of the largest online retailers of quality AR-10 and AR-15 rifles, parts and accessories. Caracal® VERSUS™, CAR814 A2, and CAR816 A2 rifles will be available for purchase at rainierarms.com beginning May 1, 2018.
Caracal USA is giving away 4 Lancer Systems L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazines (AWM) and 2 couplers ($130 value) to customers who purchase a VERSUS™, CAR814 A2, and CAR816 A2 rifle. Click here for details.
“We’re very excited about Caracal® products becoming available at Rainier Arms. As one of the top retailers of AR-15 rifles, we’re confident that Rainier Arms can bring unmatched visibility to our American-made products and educate consumers about what differentiates Caracal® products from the competition,” said Jae Gillentine, Director of Marketing at Caracal USA.
Caracal USA firearms are manufactured in the U.S.A. Tested to standards, which meet or exceed NATO and MIL standards, Caracal® rifles will function in the most adverse conditions, such as water, sand, and mud.
“Rainier Arms has built its reputation as being the cool place to buy high end small arms. Caracal USA will only further our mission to bring the highest quality AR15s, while still being affordable. I was simply amazed at the quality and options Caracal produced and the price point was spot on. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear about the big names that were behind the designs. I’m thrilled to have Caracal join our elite product offerings and excited for the new formed partnership with Caracal USA and its team,” said Rainier Arms CEO John Hwang.
VERSUS™ Competition Rifle
The VERSUS™ Competition Rifle was designed by competitive shooters, for competitive shooters, with features that today’s top competitors demand. By focusing on the essential aspects of dependability, accuracy, reduced weight, and superior ergonomics, the VERSUS™ Competition Rifle gives you the perfect foundation for your podium finish. This rifle provides a true “out-of-the-box” solution for any competitor ranging from novice shooter to world class athlete, at a price point that allows everyone to run with the pack.
- Proof Research 18? Carbon Fiber Barrel, chambered in .223 Wylde, offers superb accuracy and significant weight savings
- Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger. Its robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, make this trigger ideal for any 3 Gun competitor
- Proprietary 15” free float hand guard with M-Lok
- Minimalist butt stock allowing all functional requirements while keeping weight under 6oz
- XMR Extended magazine release, ergonomically designed, 4x larger than standard button
- Weight without magazine is 6.2 lbs.
- Supported with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers the rifle from all material and workmanship defects for the life of the rifle under ownership of the original end user
- $1,799.00 MSRP
The CAR816 A2 is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO. The short-stroke, push rod, gas piston design is controlled by an adjustable gas valve with three positions. Position one is for normal operation. Position two is for operation in adverse conditions, low impulse ammunition, or when the system becomes fouled. Position three is for normal operation with an affixed suppressor. The CAR816 A2 is now available in a semi-automatic configuration and ships standard with a 16? barrel.
- Exceeds the specifications of NATO testing protocols, including destructive testing
- CAR816 A2 rifle package includes a 2-point Quick Detach (QD) sling, flip-up front and rear sights, a cleaning kit and one 30-round magazine
- Equipped with a proprietary hand guard that allows user to configure the rifle for any mission or purpose using the M-LOK® attachment system
- Upper receiver and hand guard provide a full length 1913 picatinny rail for direct mounting of optics and other accessories
- Supported with a limited lifetime warranty
- $1,849.00 MSRP
The CAR814 A2 is a centerfire, gas-operated rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO. Originally designed for law enforcement and military applications, this rifle is now available to consumers in a semi-automatic configuration with a 16? barrel. Using high quality components, advanced engineering, and state of the art manufacturing processes, the CAR814 A2 is built to exacting tolerances to provide the end user with a durable, reliable, and accurate weapon system.
- Magpul® MOE® hand guard with M-LOK® attachment system and CTR® Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
- CAR814 A2 rifle package includes a 2-point Quick Detach (QD) sling, flip-up rear sight, a cleaning kit, and one 30-round magazine
- Built to withstand rugged environments including temperature extremes
- Versatile firearm adaptable for many users and applications
- Supported with a limited lifetime warranty
- $999.00 MSRP