Enter for a chance to win a Rainier Arms XTC 2.0 Compensator, Rainier Arms Force Rail 12.0, and a Rainier Arms Avalanche Charging Handle!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Guns & Tactics Magazine, in cooperation with Rainier Arms, has launched the Rainier Arms Giveaway on Facebook. Participants will have a chance to win a Rainier Arms XTC 2.0 Compensator, a Rainier Arms Force Rail 12.0, and a Rainier Arms Avalanche Charging Handle.
Of course, participants in the sweepstakes are required to be a Rainier Arms Facebook page fan and Guns & Tactics Facebook page fan. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to receive email marketing communications from Rainier Arms and Guns & Tactics
Giveaway ends September 30th at 6pm PST. Hurry and enter!
- You must be a *Facebook fan* to be eligible for our Facebook giveaways.
- Participants consent to receive email marketing from Guns & Tactics Magazine.
- You must be willing to give us your full name and mailing address if you are the winner.
- We will announce the winners name on our Facebook page.
- If you do not want your name published please do not enter.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Winners must comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize package is awarded only to the entrant drawn and will not be awarded if the items presented are illegal in the jurisdiction of the winner. An alternate, authorized winner will be selected.
- No substitutions or transfers to a third party are allowed.
- We do not ship prizes outside of the United States.
- Attention deployed military: Use stateside address!
- Factory warranties may apply in some cases.
- Employees and agents of Rainier Arms and Guns & Tactics Magazine are not eligible.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway void where prohibited by law.
- Guns & Tactics reserves the right to cancel this sweepstakes at anytime without reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.