April 24, 2019
Mesa, AZ – XTech Tactical LLC, one of the fastest growing firearms accessory manufactures, has entered the single stack market with its release of its MTX Shield +2 Extender for all 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P Shields.
XTech Tactical’s VP9 and M&P9 double stack +5 magazine extensions have become widely known for their flawless feeding, durability and tool free installation. Unlike most magazine extenders on the market, XTech Tactical uses a patent pending two piece overlapping design. The injection molded extender pairs perfectly in every way with the factory grip frame of the M&P Shield.
The MTX Shield features:
- Ergonomic finger groove for improved recoil control
- Custom laser texture to ensure a positive grip and aesthetically match with the pistol
- Custom extended 17-7 Stainless Steel Spring
- Works both on 7 & 8rd factory magazines
- Works with both 1.0 and 2.0 9mm Shields
- Patent Pending
- Flawless Feeding
- Ease of Insertion vs. Factory Magazines
- Round rear edge for minimal imprint
- Made in USA
- MSRP only $19.95
The MTX Shield Extender works on both factory 7rd and 8rd magazines, giving the user the option of converting to 9 or 10rds!
For dealer inquiries please email email@example.com.
For media inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about XTech Tactical please visit www.xtechtactical.com
Keep up on all the News.