OWENS CROSS ROADS, Ala. (Jan. 13, 2022) — AG Composites announces a new carbon fiber rifle stock design that is both aesthetically appealing and highly functional – the AG Edge.
The new AG Edge series features an angular, functional buttstock making it ideal for custom options such as QD cups. In addition, the bottom side of the forend is flat which is optimal for mounting different rail systems. The pistol grip has just the right vertical angle for comfort and the palm swell is the ideal size for shooting and hunting enthusiasts.
Consistent with AG Composites’ custom, the new AG Edge series stocks are available in different color and camo options, right- and left-handed models, and with an adjustable cheek riser. All Edge series stocks can be inletted for Remington 700 actions or one of several Remington clone options: Defiance, Kelbly, Lone Peak, Big Horn, Terminus, and others. Contact us to order your AG Edge today! The new design can be seen at www.agcomposites.com.
• Fixed Stock Average Weight: 31 ounces
• Adjustable Stock Average Weight: 45 ounces
• Overall Length: 32.25”
• Length of Pull: 13.5”
• Forend Width: 1.875”
• Aluminum block inside the forend from the tip of the stock to 1″ in front of the recoil lug. This can be drilled and tapped for different rails
• Aluminum pillars installed
• 1” Pachmayr Decelerator pad installed
• CNC-machined barrel channel
• Two swivel studs installed in the forend; One swivel stud installed in the buttstock
About AG Composites
AG Composites is a veteran-owned company that designs and manufactures advanced composite products in Owens Cross Roads, Ala. The company uses modern design software to create Computer Aided Design (CAD) models and the highest quality carbon fiber, epoxy and paint to make their line of rifle stocks. Every stock is tested with the action, bottom metal and barrel hardware before it ships to the customer. The company is known for delivering their products in weeks, not months. AG Composites’ mission is to be the most responsive, reliable and supportive supplier in the advanced composites industry. The company can be reached at 1-833-AGSTOCK, [email protected] or www.agcomposites.com
Keep up on all the news.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.