framed=”no” w=”600″ h=”400″]
[dcs_fancy_header bgcolor=”#ffffff” color=”#000000″ fweight=”bold”]NFM debuts EC Paint® demonstration video at Eurosatory 2014 in Paris, France.[/dcs_fancy_header]
This year at the Eurosatory exhibition held in Paris, NFM Group from Norway has released their new promo video demonstration of EC Paint® – a day and night signature management solution. EC Paint® is a weapon and equipment paint that fits both daylight and IR needs.
The origin and reasons of developing the EC Paint® were requirements from European military units for a removable, easy applicable paint in the visual and NIR spectrum for weapons and other equipment. The EC Paint® is produced according to the European regulations for environment protection.
Here are some product facts:
- Works for day and night conditions. It is NVG compliant.
- EC Paint® dries in seconds. Weapon can be quickly adapted to area of operation.
- Covers the equipment with smooth mat coating without shiny spots.
- EC Paint is durable and heat resistant. It won’t peel of the barrel after hundred shots.
- The paint doesn’t affect the material structure. It can be used for covering plastic and textiles.
- Available in eight colors: Grey, White, Black, Coyote Brown, Forrest Green, Olive Drab, Mud Brown, Sand.
- The product range features dedicated remover, that provides extremely easy and fast clean off.
- EC Paint is delivered in 400ml spray cans and 5 Liter containers for vehicle application.
EC Paint has been selected by the British Army to respray all weapons systems for issue in Afghanistan.
For more information about SC Paint® visit http://www.nfm.no/ec-paint,c.html.
The EC Paint® video was produced by Designed to Fight.
[dcs_rounded_box padding=”15px” margin=”24px 0px 0px 0px”]
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics Magazine to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!