Fort Worth, Texas: CMC Barrels™ is proud to announce its highly anticipated line of CMC AR Barrels. Since the 2018 inaugural launch of the CMC Glock® Match Precision Barrel, CMC has had the objective of developing a series of high-quality AR Barrels that complement their exceptional line of AR aftermarket products. The CMC Barrels™ AR Barrel line does just that.
With input received from military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters incorporated into the core engineering of their AR barrels, CMC has been able to accommodate the modern-day shooting requirements requested. Every barrel is precision, instrument-inspected for absolute straightness and air gauged for maximum uniformity, yielding the highest accuracy possible. Land and groove tolerance from breech to muzzle can vary only .0001″ for the best concentricity.
The first profiles available will be based on the SOCOM variant. The CMC’s AR15 barrels are made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, coated in H&M Blacknitride+™ for increased wear resistance, chambered in .223 Wylde so that you can feed it both .223 and 5.56 NATO ammo.
CMC’s AR15 Barrels provide a choice of gas system lengths along with M4 feed ramps for reliability, a 1:7? twist rate, 1/2?x28 thread pattern to fit standard AR15 muzzle devices, 11-degree match crown for increased accuracy and a bottom dimple for easy install and alignment of gas blocks.
CMC AR15 barrels are coated in H&M Blacknitride+™ or Ferritic Nitrocarburizing, resulting in significantly improved surface properties on ferrous metal parts while maintaining dimensional and shape stability. H&M Blacknitride+™ yields increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, better corrosion resistance, improved lubricity, and enhanced cosmetic appeal.
CMC Barrels™ AR15 Barrel Features:
- Optimal length gas systems for barrel lengths
- 1:7″ twist rate
- M4 feed ramps for reliability
- Air Gauged tested for consistency
- 1/2″ x 28 thread pattern to fit standard AR15 muzzle devices
- 11-degree match crown for increased accuracy
- Bottom dimple for easy gas block install and alignment
CMC Barrels™ AR15 Barrel Technical Specs:
- Barrel Lengths Currently Available: 7.5″, 10.5” and 16.25”
- Barrel Profile:SOCOM
- Barrel Material:4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Type:Button Rifled
- Barrel Coating:H&M Blacknitride+™
- Barrel Caliber:.223 Wylde
- Barrel Gas System Currently Available: Pistol, Carbine and Mid
- Barrel Twist:1:7
- Barrel Extension:M4 Type Feed Ramps
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 13″
- Muzzle Thread:1/2-28 TPI
- Testing:Air Gauged
- Weights Currently Offered: 7.5”-1.02 lbs., 10.5”-1.3 lbs. and 16.25”-2.0 lbs.
CMC’s barrels are complimented by their Low Profile AR15 .750 Nitride Finish Gas Block, AR15/10 Nitride Coated Gas Tubes, and Enhanced Bolt Carrier Groups. Like all CMC Barrels™ and CMC Triggers™ products, the CMC Barrels™ Profile Barrel is exceptionally well made, more durable than standard stock barrels, and includes CMC’s Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
For more information on the CMC Barrels™ AR Barrel or other products offered by CMC, please visit www.cmctriggers.com.
Get all the latest News.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!