Guns & Tactics Magazine has partnered with Rubio Films to help create unmatched online HD video coverage of Shot Show 2012. The event will take place January 17 – 20 at Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
RubioFilms is an online content producer that specializes in events coverage. Visit http://vimeo.com/rubiofilms to view samples of our projects.
We’re currently shopping for sponsorship opportunities and marketing alliances. A few reasons you should partner with us for SHOT Show coverage:
- SHOT stands for Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade. SHOT Show® is a registered trademark.
- The 2012 SHOT Show runs Tuesday, Jan. 17, through Friday, Jan. 20, at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
- SHOT Show Media Day at the Range is Monday, Jan. 16, at the Boulder City Rifle & Pistol Club.
- The SHOT Show opens at 8:30 a.m. each day and closes at 5 p.m. except for the last day when the show closes at 4 p.m.
- Exhibitors, buyers and other industry professionals hail from all 50 states and 100 countries.
- The 2012 SHOT Show will have more than 1,600 exhibitors.
- Total exhibit space for the 2012 show is 630,000 square feet.
- This is the 34rd annual SHOT Show. The first SHOT Show was in 1979 in St. Louis, Mo.
- Nearly 60,000 professionals in the shooting, hunting and outdoors industry are expected to attend. The show is for trade only and is not open to the general public.
- More than 2,000 members of the outdoor and mainstream media, including international media, cover the show and promote the products they see at SHOT in their print, Internet, radio and television stories.
- The Law Enforcement section remains the fastest growing segment of the SHOT Show. To illustrate this growth, law enforcement was started nine years ago, covering 7,000 square feet; today it covers more than 170,000 square feet of the show.
- The SHOT Show is the once-a-year gathering place for the shooting, hunting and outdoors industry—manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, publishers and wildlife conservation organizations. It’s where a passion for firearms, ammunition and outdoors equipment, plus the industry’s unified support for the Second Amendment, are on display.
- The SHOT Show generates millions of the dollars in revenue that funds NSSF programs and services that help “promote, protect and preserve” hunting and the shooting sports.
The SHOT Show is owned by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, trade association for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting sports industry.
The Press Room is located in the Venetian Murano Ballroom on Level 3. The Press Room opens at 7:30 a.m. each day. Complete Press Room hours.
If you would like to help sponsor Guns & Tactics, we’re ready to include you in our program! We anticipate our footage is going to rock the web once we begin publishing episodes each day, direct from the event!
Help us grow! Be part of a viral marketing experience! Promote your business at SHOT!
Call (206) 743-7720 for more information.