In this video, Dave and a special guest, talk about some hunter safety tips as well as some items to consider bringing with you in the woods. We hope everyone who hunts has a safe and fulfilling hunt this year, however should something happen having some basic items can make things a lot smoother. The old saying of be prepared still holds true and having a small “survival kit” of sorts can go a long ways. Hope you found this helpful, what do you hunters bring with you in the woods?
Thanks for watching!
As always if you have questions, please reach out at [email protected]
Catch up on our previous episodes of the Briefing Room.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Full30: https://bit.ly/3lf3FIK
- Parler: https://bit.ly/38rJ8Nm
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.