Our Rugged, Completely Polymer Bipod
The MOE Bipod is the latest and lightest bipod in the Magpul Bipod line. At 8oz, it weighs almost 40% less than some of our existing bipods, while still providing a dependable, stable platform to shoot from. Designed to mount to the popular Uncle Mike’s Sling Swivel Stud, we utilized the latest technology in injection molding to offer a bipod with a significant reduction in weight that retains the functionality, strength, and value found in our other bipods.
With its low stack height of 1.73” when folded, the MOE Bipod is a streamlined package that stays out of the way until needed. The legs stow neatly forward and deploy without buttons or levers, snapping down and locking into position.
- Incredibly strong, injection-molded polymer legs
- 8oz weight and extremely low stack height of 1.73” folded
- Easily attached and detached with large center knob; deploys without buttons or levers and the legs lock in the down position
- Optional Uncle Mike’s sling stud can be added to bipod rear for sling mounting
SLEEK BUT RUGGED
Incredibly strong, injection-molded polymer legs
Designed for streamlined storage until deployment
8oz weight and extremely low stack height of 1.73” folded
Easily attached and detached with large center knob
Optional Uncle Mike’s sling stud can be added to bipod rear for sling mounting
Legs adjust in ½-inch increments from approximately 7 to 10 inches
VERSATILE LEGS AND FEET
Easily deployed without buttons or levers and the legs lock in the down position
Removeable non-slip rubber feet that include a hole pattern compatible with common aftermarket feet
For more information on this and many other Magpul SHOT Show releases head to Magpul.com
Keep up on all the news.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.