If A Pro 700 Chassis Married A PRS Lite
Keeping the most important features of our original Pro 700, the Pro 700 Lite SA strikes a balance between features and cost without sacrificing performance. The Pro 700 Lite SA blends the original Pro 700 chassis and the PRS Lite stock to create a simplified rear end with a strong foundation, passing on the value and weight savings to you. The streamlined design weighs in at 4.4 pounds, a full pound less than its predecessor. It provides an optimized shooter interface with 0.8” of comb height and 1.4” of LOP adjustments. The low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant, providing an extremely stable interface with the shooter’s shoulder. The Pro 700 Lite SA surrounds it’s billet aluminum chassis with Magpul polymer for enhanced ergonomics, strength, and sound mitigation. Built around the user, it is fully ambidextrous at the swap of a bolt retainer plate, and the vertical grip can be adjusted for various trigger reaches. Extremely versatile and adaptable, the Pro 700 Lite SA turns your 700-pattern rifle into the perfect bolt action precision machine.
- Fully machined aluminum forend and bedding block
- AICS compatible bottom metal
- Comb height, LOP, and butt pad adjustment from PRS Lite
- Compatible with left and right-handed actions
A STRONG FOUNDATION AND A VERSATILE CHASSIS
Fully machined aluminum forend and bedding block
AICS compatible bottom metal
Compatible with left and right-handed actions
Comb height, LOP, and butt-pad adjustment from PRS Lite
LARGE TRIGGER GUARD
A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
Vertical grip with adjustment for trigger reach
Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep, with a .75″ fore/aft trigger reach adjustment
Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
For more information on this and many other Magpul SHOT Show releases head to Magpul.com
Check out the latest news you may have missed.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.