In this video, Dave goes over how he sets up his go to rifles. Setting up your rifle and using quality gear makes your training or use more efficient. Check out this video to see the parts, some background, and how everything comes together. Thanks for watching!
Videos mentioned in this episode (Quick Reference)
- Rifle Setup
- One Point vs Two Point Sling
- Vortex Razor 1-10
- Arisaka Offset Optic Mount
- JP Rifles M-LOK Handguard
As always if you have questions, please reach out at [email protected]
Catch up on our previous episodes of the Briefing Room.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.