With everything else going on, you may have missed the Radical Firearms RF/22 – a match-grade long rifle chambered in .22lr.
Here’s what you missed.
The RF/22 was designed with the shooting enthusiast in mind. It’s a sleek, solid, well-designed semi-auto you can use to plink, target-shoot, or bring doom upon the local varmint OPFOR using pretty much any sort of Ruger 10/22 compatible magazine available.
Some of its features include an integrated Picatinny rail, a precision-machined bolt, and a match-grade barrel.
Radical Firearms RF/22 Specs
• Precision CNC machined, heat treated 17-4 barrel mounting V-Block attached via pre-torqued hex screws at 20 inch-pounds.
• Match grade 16” six groove, 1:16 R/H twist, .920 diameter 1/2×28 threaded 4140 CMV steel barrel.
• Featuring a sport chamber, with an 11-degree match crown, fitted with an RF 7075-T6 pepper pot muzzle brake.
• Guaranteed at one minute of angle or better accuracy.
- Dual machined internal bolt tracks that eliminate bolt canting and binding, ensuring a precise receiver to bolt fit.
- Precision CNC machined 17-4 stainless steel bolt featuring a round 17-4 stainless firing pin.
- Equipped with a round 17-4 stainless charging handle, accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 recoil springs and charging handles.
- Accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 magazines.
- CNC machined hard anodized 6065 billet aluminum receiver.
- Integrated Picatinny rail.
- Factory Ruger™ 10/22* BX-Trigger™ releases clean and crisp at 2.5 to 3.0 pounds.
Learn more about it online at Radical Firearms’ Website.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.