Sunnyvale, CA — Not long ago, the best tactical lights were fueled by CR123 batteries. We were all generally happy with 600 lumens and an extra budget line item for disposable cells. But in the last couple years that has changed completely. Enter the latest 18650 and 18350 rechargeable batteries, generating huge lumen and candela numbers in SureFire, Modlite, & Streamlight flashlights. To keep up with these lights, Thyrm has developed a next-generation CellVault that can protect 18-series spare batteries while keeping them immediately accessible.
From Andrew Frazier, CEO of Thyrm: “The new CellVault-18 includes features we know our customers are going to love, like side windows that help them verify gear status, a metal locking latch, and fully waterproof double-layer construction. We’re really proud of how the design came together and can’t wait to get them in the hands of first-responders and outdoor enthusiasts alike.”
- Holds One 18650 or Two 18350 Rechargeable Batteries
- Waterproof O-ring seal rated to IPX8 at 2 meters for 30+ minutes
- Folding metal latch for simple installation and positive attachment
- Silicone foam shock absorber/noise silencer
- Clear side windows allow for gear status checks
- Slim profile: less than 1 MOLLE/PALS column wide for easy integration into existing gear configurations.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Learn more at Thyrm.com
Thyrm, LLC creates innovative products for tactical and wilderness applications. They specialize in outfitting users for a wide range of environments, such as military, law enforcement, and outdoor enthusiasts – people who depend on the field-proven simplicity and efficacy of their gear.
Looking for more on all the latest? Check out our News section to catch up.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!