Sunnyvale, CA – Thyrm® changed the premium flashlight market in 2014 with the introduction of the SwitchBack®. Individuals could now pocket-carry most premium flashlights like Surefire and Streamlight with the SwitchBack’s pocket clip. The SwitchBack’s finger ring introduced a host of new features to the handheld light market including flashlight retention and the SwitchBack
technique for use with handguns. Consumer demand for a low-profile flashlight carry clip spurred the design of the SwitchBack’s undercover cousin – introducing the LPC ClipTM.
The Low Profile Carry Clip fits many tactical flashlights and provides a discrete, reliable way to carry your flashlight while facilitating fast deployment and enhanced retention.
Thyrm developed the Low Profile Carry Clip (LPC Clip) to give your flashlight everything it needs, including less visual signature around town. The clip height is designed to minimize exposure, while still allowing you to index & draw your flashlight quickly in all conditions and positions. Subtle control surfaces on the sides enhance traction and facilitate alternate grip techniques.
The LPC Clip features:
- Pocket clip with optimized retention force (also MOLLE compatible)
- Side grip texture and winglets for no-slip handling
- Lanyard hole for additional retention options
- Durable, non-conductive polymer construction that won’t scratch surroundings
- Designed and made in the USA
The Low Profile Carry Clip is compatible with many one-inch diameter lights. Here is a compatibility table of compatible lights.
Installation Diagram and Directions:
The LPC Clip installs similarly to the Thyrm SwitchBack Flashlight Ring. Leave o-ring(s) that come with your flashlight already, on the light. Unscrew the tailcap of the flashlight, then add the LPC Clip along with o-ring and/or aluminum washer before reattaching the tailcap. Note that different lights require different installation as shown in the diagram. For instance, SureFire lights with click tailcaps should need neither the o-ring nor the aluminum washer.
For more information check out www.thyrm.com
As with all Thyrm products, LPC Clips are designed and made in the USA.
Thyrm, LLC creates innovative products for tactical and wilderness applications. They specialize in outfitting users for a wide range of environments, such as military, law enforcement, and outdoor enthusiasts – people who depend on the field-proven simplicity and
efficacy of their gear.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.