The Ultimate Range UTV has been a really fun project not just to see come together, but also to ride and see some great trails. While this machine is for work, why not have it for play too! These upgrades have proved to be a worthwhile add ons for the Honda Pioneer 1000 to bring a little more trail readiness to the utility machine.
Links to the products mentioned in the video:
- Macs Tie Down UTV Wheel Nets
- UTV 801 Glass Windshield
- MotoAlliance Viper Elite Winch
- RAM Mounts X Grip Phone Holder
- Spare Tire, Repair Kit and Jack
- Dirt Road Fabrication Bed Extender Rack
- Ryco Motorsports Street Legal Kit
- Seizmik Halo and Pursuit Night Vision Mirrors
- RAD Customs Back Seat Brackets
- ThrottleMAXX Gas Pedal
Check out the entire Ultimate UTV Project. Click here.
Also take a look at our accompanying article that lists out the tools, supplies, parts used and has some additional information. Click here.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.