Dave reviews the TRACT OPTICS TORIC UHD 4.5-30×56 riflescope. This scope boasts some pretty impressive features and specs but does it deliver? We talk about the scope in detail with a focus (pun) on the shooting experience after shooting the scope for the last few months. Another aspect discussed is TRACT Optics as they are a direct to consumer company, meaning you can’t go to your local shop and check them out. We talk the company, customer service, the scope, the turrets, glass and more. If you want to get a lot of solid information about this scope, this video is for you.
Check them out for yourself: www.tractoptics.com
Be sure to check out more from our Reviews section.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Full30: https://bit.ly/3lf3FIK
- Parler: https://bit.ly/38rJ8Nm
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.