CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (12/186/2021) – Tyrant Designs is supremely proud to announce their New AR Enhanced Takedown Pins as a Mil-Spec, Drop-In replacement for AR-15 platforms!
An often overlooked yet valuable component of any AR-15 platform is the takedown pins. We never overlook any component of a build so that is why we delivered our premium AR Enhanced Takedown Pins to bring mastery to the mundane. The Tyrant Designs AR Enhanced Takedown Pins offer improved handling, a more attractive aesthetic, and are a “tool-less” upgrade for your firearm. Not only that, but so much more!
- Chamfered Radius – Increased Surface Area and Leverage for Easy Install/Removal
- Dimpled Rear Head – Easier Indexing with Punch Sets & Tools to Initiate Removal
- Hardcoat Anodized – Match the Other Tyrant Designs Components on your Firearm
- Chevron Checkering – Greater Dexterity Manipulating/Handling the Takedown Pins
- 7075 Aluminum – Robust, Lightweight Material to ensure Longevity & Strength
Like all Tyrant Designs products, the AR Enhanced Takedown Pins are machined from quality 7075 Aluminum to guarantee greater reliability. As always, this new offering and all of our products are manufactured in the USA and carry our fully-backed Lifetime Warranty! Available now in Black, Gold, Red, Grey and Blue colorways at www.tyrantcnc.com/ for $29.95.
About Tyrant Designs
Tyrant Designs officially started in 2015, but the business has been around for almost 40 years. As a whole, Tyrant Designs and its other divisions of work, are a state-of-the-art CNC machining shop that performs work in the aerospace, medical fields, and now firearm industry.
What prompted Tyrant Designs to wade into manufacturing firearm components was one sour firearm purchase. After an expensive AR-15 was found to be flawed with an inferior and foreign-produced pistol grip, they believed there had to be a better grip available. Upon realizing nothing met their expectations of quality, Tyrant Designs sought out to make one themselves! Their passion for quality and better firearm components manifested into the skeletonized MOD Grip, and grew into the full-fledged firearm component business they are now today.
Everything they produce is American Made in the heartland of Chicago, Illinois with an enduring Lifetime Warranty. For more information, please visit us at: www.tyrantcnc.com/.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.