- Duty/Service (Micro) – Winchester 147 gr. Bonded Encapsulated +P; Maximum NTE Threshold: $10M
- Training – Reduced Lead – Winchester 147 gr. EFMJ; Maximum NTE Threshold: $4M
- Frangible – Winchester 90 gr. Frangible Lead Free +P; Maximum NTE Threshold: $2M
Awards were made based on a competitive, three-factor evaluation including technical merit, past performance and price proposals.
As the world’s largest small caliber ammunition enterprise, Winchester has supported America’s military, federal government and law enforcement for more than a century. It is an honor to carry on this legacy and continue to serve the brave men and women of the FBI via this award.
About Winchester Ammunition
Winchester is the largest small caliber ammunition enterprise in the world and the leader in delivering innovative ammunition products to hunters, sport shooters, law enforcement and the U.S. Warfighter. The 156-year-old Winchester brand is built on integrity, hard work and a deep focus on its loyal customers. Learn more about Winchester by visiting Winchester.com or connecting with us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WinchesterOfficial.
Catch up on all the latest news.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.